Frequently Asked Questions
What are your office hours?
Our office is open from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm Monday thru Saturday.
What are your access hours?
You can access your unit any time our office is open.
This is what is required at time of move in.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Insurance (We charge the min $7.00 for $1.000 in coverage. We offer more if needed). If you have insurance please bring a copy of your insurance (Declaration Page) and we will remove this Monthly charge.
- Two contacts (You and a family member or coworker)
How much will it cost you to move in?
- One time Set up fee of $15.00
- Prorated first month rent.
- We Prorate in but we do not prorate out. Starting from the second month we charge for the entire month regardless of the time you stay. Stay 2 days, 15 or 30 days. You are charged for the entire month.)
- Security Deposit (Equal to a full month’s rent)
- Deposit will be returned after unit(s) has been inspected. Items left behind or damage to the unit(s) could result in loss of partial or all of your security deposit. Return unit in same condition as you received it and you will receive 100% of your deposit back.
What do you do to keep your facility secure?
All of our units are inside, and we have a system of security cameras throughout our building. Additionally, everyone who comes through our door is escorted to their unit personally, keeping anyone who isn't renting a unit with us away from our storage area.
How can I access your facility?
You will need to pull into the alley behind our building to get to the facility.
What sets you apart from other facilities?
Our central location, all interior units, and second-to-none customer service! Additionally, our rates are some of the most competitive in Beverly Hills.